Hendricks Regional Health offers Lifesteps®
; a comprehensive 16-week weight management course that focuses on cognitive behavioral change. Our Registered Dietitians help make change to establish good habits, break bad ones and overall improve control by making simple changes. This program will hold participants accountable while offering continuous support.
is appropriate for a wide-ranging audience of people who want to lose weight for any number of reasons. It's for people:
- With medical conditions, such as prediabetes or diabetes, hypertension, knee and joint issues, sleep apnea or any condition where losing weight - even small amounts - can make a big difference.
- Who suffer from "diet burnout" and have tried numerous diets without success.
- Who simply want to look and feel better.
stresses the importance of nutrition, fitness, and behavior modification. This program requires practice and repetition in day-to-day living which can be tailored individually. We offer Lifesteps several times throughout the year. Visit www.hendricks.org/events
to see when our next session begins.
To learn if you're ready to commit to Lifesteps®
, check out our Weight Loss Readiness Quiz »
Program participants MUST attend the free orientation.
How to register:
- Visit www.hendricks.org/events
- In the Title Contains box, type in Lifesteps® and adjust the start/end date
- Click on the Lifesteps® offering
- Scroll to the bottom, click on Add to Cart, click on View Cart & Proceed, click on Register
Weight loss of about one pound per week is desired for Lifesteps®
participants. Even though most people would prefer more rapid weight loss, a slow and steady progression allows participants to learn strategies that will help them maintain a desirable body weight for the rest of their lives.
We offer Lifesteps®
primarily in-person. If needed, we have the opportunity to meet virtually. Check our calendar for upcoming Lifesteps®
orientation classes or call (317) 745-3769