user-icon Find a Provider

Need help? Call (317) 745-DOCS

Contact Us
BeWell Newsletter
Sign up for our free BeWell e-newsletter to receive more information about weight loss.

Parental Consent Forms

When your child is with another caregiver, you know they are in good hands - but what if a medical situation arises? It is important to make sure to give all caregivers permission to seek medical assistance for your children. By completing this form you are granting permission for Hendricks Regional Health to provide medical assistance if it becomes necessary when your child is being cared for by someone else.

Click here to access the form in English.
Haga clic aquí para acceder al formulario en español.