As one of the largest employers in Hendricks County, we receive over 5,000 applications annually. While each application is reviewed, we are not always able to acknowledge each applicant individually. We encourage candidates to register and apply online using the instructions below.
What are the benefits of becoming a registered applicant?
While not required, becoming a registered user lets you manage your application, make edits, check the status and easily re-apply to other positions. Be sure to keep your password, as staff do not have access to it.
Registering also gives you access to Career Mail so that you can receive email notifications of future openings. Once you receive an email that a job is available in your area of interest, you can then log-in and easily reapply.
How do I complete an online application?
- By going to our Careers at Hendricks portal, you can search hospital jobs and apply online. If you do not have a computer and/or internet access, there are two kiosks/computers available in the Human Resources Department for your use 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. HR representatives are available to assist you as needed.
TIP: You may need to turn off your pop-up blocker.
- Use Search and/or the Filters (left sidebar) to view all current openings or narrow the field based on your preferences. If you are a registered, returning user you can also log in and manage your account from this page.
- Click the job title you are interested in viewing to learn more.
- From here, you may either Apply directly or Apply with your LinkedIn account.
- Follow the steps in the application portal, providing the requested information and addressing any alerts that pop up.
- Remember to read and sign the acknowledgement and authorization sections at the end, before you Submit.
- After submitting, you will receive an email notification that it has been received.
How should I communicate with the Human Resources Department?
The best way to communicate with our staff is by sending an email to email@example.com.