We're committed to helping you pinpoint and resolve the causes of your digestive discomforts. The good news is that the causes of acid reflux can be addressed through dietary modifications, lifestyle changes, and medication. Our physicians employ a wide range of industry-standard diagnostic methods and treatment options to provide you with outstanding customized digestive care.
Acid Reflux Symptoms
- Heartburn that presents as a burning sensation in the chest or back
- A feeling of fullness or "sticking" in your throat
- Difficulty swallowing food, liquids, or pills
- Hoarseness or changes in your voice
- Breathing difficulties or choking episodes
- An annoying cough
- Tasting stomach acid or food in the back of the mouth
- Bad breath
- Nausea or vomiting
- Wearing of tooth enamel
If you suffer from frequent heartburn and other signs of acid reflux, you're not alone. Read LeeAnn's story to learn how she discovered her best self free from acid reflux.
These physician offices are currently accepting patients. Create your path to life without acid reflux. Start your treatment journey today.