The Breastfeeding Basics class is a pre-natal class for anyone that is planning to breastfeed their baby. The class covers:
- how milk is produced
- benefits of breastfeeding
- the 9 stages of the newborn
- importance of skin to skin
- how support partners can help
- positions for feeding
- natural breastfeeding reflexes in your baby
- how to know if you have enough milk
- resources for breastfeeding help
- troubleshooting common breastfeeding challenges
This class is taught by a Registered Nurse that is a Certified Lactation Consultant. Partners are encouraged to attend and are included with registration.
*This is not a LIVE class. It is pre-recorded and can be watched anytime within 30 days of purchasing. A link to the video will be sent upon registration.