The Community Support Grant was established to help strengthen our community by improving the quality of life for the individuals served by Hendricks Regional Health. This program will fund publicly supported, tax-exempt nonprofit agencies, programs and organizations that directly compliment the mission and vision of Hendricks Regional Health.
Priority consideration will be given to organizations and programs that promote or improve the health and wellness of our community.
Typical awards range from $100 to $5000. If your request cannot wait for award periods, which are approximately 45 days after application deadlines, we recommend organizations request no more than $500, which may allow us to expedite an award, based on circumstances. Application deadlines are the last business day of February, May, August and November.
Organizations may submit only ONE grant application per year, which may include a request for more than one purpose.
Grant funding is NOT available for:
- Capital campaigns
- Deficit financing
- Fireworks displays
- Membership fees or association fees, either personal or corporate
- Individuals for participation in trips, tours, workshops, contests or competitions
- Individual sports teams (entire leagues are acceptable)
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Fraternal, church or labor groups
- Family foundations
- Projects/programs outside of Hendricks County, our primary service area
- Projects/programs already completed
request a grant, please utilize our request form below. Applications may be emailed to Lori Wildman, Marketing Outreach Specialist at CLWildm@hendricks.org.
Grant form (Microsoft Word)
Grant form (.pdf format) - Download the free version of Adobe Acrobat here
To submit a follow-up report after receiving a grant, please utilize our follow-up form below.
Follow-up form (Microsoft Word)
Follow-up form (.pdf format)